Friday, May 13, 2011

Finished Product

I am indeed a little peeved...I worked ALLLLLLL day and night Wednesday. As I said I had a customer, who is a repeat customer, who seems to order EVERYTHING last minute. She ordered these 55 invitations which she wanted me to give her practically for free and orders them last Friday and wants them by Monday. Well, everything I make is made to order, obviously, and handmade, not to mention I had to order the supplies. So I told her I would do my best to have them by Tuesday but no promises. Well it was just NOT possible to get them done on Tuesday so I told her Wednesday and I probably would be working late in to the night and made sure if it would be ok to deliver them later at night. She said it was fine! So I proceed to finish the invitations and putting my husband to work. (Bless his heart) and finish them around 11. I tried to get in touch with her........she fell asleep! So....I worked tirelessly for nothing I would have had a whole extra day to work on them...but I am thankful they are done and I think they turned out beautifully and I had a very happy customer. A lesson learned.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I like these! I will have to commission you out to make my graduation invites for USC in a couple years!

    ReplyDelete