Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Stress and Lack of sleep!

To say I am tired today would be an understatement. I have been a housewife for the past year and until recently been out of work and working on my invitations and home life full time. I just 2 weeks ago got hired at an adoption agency working as an adoption clerk. I absolutely love it! I am a bit overwhelmed with all of the sudden orders coming in all on top of each other and now starting a new job. Alas I am still living a very happy and fulfilling life. Enough Complaning...I will be spending the next few hours of my life making something beautiful of that pile of goods. Have I mentioned I LOVE paper!!! Everything about it...I love when I get a big order of paper on my doorstep! It is like Christmas to me!!



With Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment