Monday, May 9, 2011

Beautiful Life

So  This is the first day of the rest of my life, huh?! Well I must say it has been a fairly uneventful one. I have one invitation order done and mailed out...this was an invitation I originally styled for my best friend's sister's baby shower. I thought it was just adorable and super simple. I will be selling DIY kits for it online next! Some people I think would be into it. I have some very exciting projects coming up in the not too distant future. I have another order for graduation announcements. This is from a repeat customer who has definitely developed a habit of waiting for the last minute to place her orders. She ordered her invites on Friday and wants them by tomorrow. Problem is the paper won't be here till tomorrow...if I'm lucky! lol Well I told her I couldn't promise anything. I am a little nervous/stressed about it...but I am sure it will all work out!

Well I look forward to continuing my blog about my crafting adventures. Till Next time..


Love Always...

1 comment:

  1. so cute... all the best to your crafting adventures!

    ReplyDelete